Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Back on the road!

Finally! A fairly long stretch of traveling ahead! After last summer's romp in Asia in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Seoul, and Taipei, I went back to New York to finish up graduate school, and by the end of the year, had moved back to the Bay Area to reenter the workforce. I think being away from the Bay Area for almost two years made me realize how lucky I am to have grown up in what is probably the closest place to utopia we have on this planet. So since moving back, I've spent most of my time really basking in all that the Bay Area, particularly San Francisco, has to offer. 

Well, I can't stay put for long. Starting this Friday, I will be traveling first to LA, then Boston/New York City, Portland, and finally Princeton. I recently discovered the beauty of travel credit cards so I wouldn't be surprised if I took off again in November and December. 

I'm super excited to be traveling again, and though I've been to all the cities I'll be traveling to in the next month, I'm excited to explore and discover new things in each city that I can add to my continually growing Google folder of travel information. I'm basically putting together my own ghetto/Google drive version of Lonely Planet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment