Tuesday, May 28, 2013

It's time again.

I can't believe it's time to take off again for another travel adventure. FYI, please disregard the last post about tumblr. I don't think I ever updated that thing even once.

I will be (hopefully) updating this blog quite regularly about my travels in China during the next 3 months and my work in developing an online English language learning platform. I actually don't have everything set in stone even though I'm leaving tomorrow, but I'm okay with the uncertainty. Last summer while traveling in Europe, I wouldn't know my schedule till probably the week before so at least this time around, I have a general idea of where I'll be and when.

For those of you who read my blog, please keep in touch and let me know about your summer adventures as well!

1 comment: